Glass reinforced epoxy (GRE) piping systems are used for demanding clients operating in the Marine & Offshore, Oil & Gas and (Petro)chemical markets. GRE is often used for utilities such as cooling and fire-fighting systems where the requirements for reliability and mechanical strength are high. The superior axial and circumferential mechanical values distinguish themselves positively from other, glass fibre-reinforced piping systems.
– Light weight
– High-temperature resistance
– High corrosion and erosion resistance
– Non-toxic, non-contaminating properties
– Long life expectancy and reliability in hydrocarbon applications.
– Good mechanical strength at high temperatures.
– Gre Tubing is actively monitored to ensure consistently excellent quality.
– Minimal maintenance due to its reinforced nonmetallic material.
No information available