Large GRP storage tanks are fabricated on-site by filament winding, jetting molding, contact molding, etc. using fiberglass and its products as the reinforcing materials and resin as the base material.
Diameter ≥ 4.5m; capacity ≥ 100m3.
- No need for transportation and easy installation
- Large volume: the maximum winding diameter can reach 25m, and the maximum volume can reach 5000m3;
- High strength of the tank: spiral winding and circumferential winding to ensure the bidirectional strength and overall performance of the product；
- The overall interlaminar shear strength, flexural strength, creep resistance, wind resistance and shock resistance of the tank products are improved.
- diameter：DN1 000—25000
- volume： 1-5000m3
- Pressure: atmospheric pressure
Scope of application
- Oil storage tank
- Oil field sewage tank
- Various types of storage tanks for chemical industry
- Environmentally friendly power wave system
- Resistant to corrosion of various acids, bases, salts and organic solvents